- OUR MISSION:
- To anonymously provide assistance for those in need ultimately exemplifying the Golden Rule.
- OUR VISION:
- Respond to requests at Christmas and throughout the year.
- OUR GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- Assist children, families, individuals, and organizations in need in Northeast Ohio Counties.
- Raise funds to meet the growing needs of these groups.
funds within 12 months of receiving them, with a majority of the funds
being dispersed during the Christmas season.
- Grow our staff of skilled and dedicated volunteers.
- Maintain our 501 (c) 3 status.
- Purchase, wrap and deliver Christmas gifts given through in-kind and monetary donations,
while remaining anonymous.
- Continue dispersing 95% of donations to children, families, individuals and organizations
in need, with the remaining five percent being applied to administrative
costs as needed.
PROJECT: ST. NICHOLAS RETURNS, INC.
PO BOX 36271
CANTON, OH 44735-6271
501 c 3 non-profit organization