Fund The Need
The 2020 PSNR dinner/auction is being replaced with a "Fund-the-Need" campaign. We are indeed grateful for people like you who in the past 25 years have shown belief in our cause “to do unto others”. In the face of this pandemic, the opportunity to assist the marginalized in our community, is greater than ever.
Imagine what we can still do together even though we are apart. Yes, there are no fancy baskets, no oral auction items, no dinner, but there is still "Fund-the-Need".
Look what you have done this year alone:
- YOU provided beds for a family with five children sharing two twin beds. Because of YOU, the children now each have their own bed with brand new linens.
- YOU purchased microwaves, winter coats and an evening with Santa for twelve families in a subsidized housing unit. They were overwhelmed!
- YOU helped a family of four where the father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and the mother had to quit her job to care for him. They had no income.
- YOU made it possible to purchase and install an elevator lift for a young family with two wheelchair bound children
- YOU helped a family of six when the mother needed more cancer treatment, but the father had lost his job due to the pandemic... and the list goes on!
Please consider dropping a check in the enclosed envelope or make a fast and easy, tax deductible donation to Project: St Nicholas Returns via our website https://www.psnr.org/donate. Many of our requests coincide with the holiday season so why wait... do it now or by Friday, November 13th.